[WT-support] Self spotting is not allowed! I know, but....

Bob I.2.WIJ i2wij at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 26 14:10:17 CEST 2007

Hi Larry,

>Larry  - F6FVY  wrote:
>
>The case you're describing above is very marginal
and, you're right,
>should be considered by Win-Test. I will work on it.

Surely it is not high priority issue!
OK

>I consider (actually, I wrote this feature), that
self-spotting is one
>of the strongest poisons in contesting. Abt the
"heavy punishement", to
>be honest, it is only a matter of seconds to be in
the game again. WT
>doesn't shutdown your computer or your station ;-)
>But, I also got
>several reports from users who really liked this
>feature. It usually
>ends with a good laugh, and they don't try to do it
>again

I agree! and I also laughed loudly!
And I was back within seconds.
Actually I tried again, just to take screen images
to be ready to put in the manual!

My only annoyance was I wasn't able to send out that
spot which I considered a good one,
and not self spotting at all!
I also like that "feature" even if I think it won't
happen I will use it again! :)
I even just use cluster so rarely when I'm dxing, so
not a big deal! :)
I was SOA in the WPX, of course!

73
Bob, I2WIJ