[WT-support] Huge bug found! Needs fix before WPX!

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Fri Mar 23 11:34:55 CET 2007

Hi Tonno

I almost had a heart attack when reading the title of your email ;-)

Tõnno Vähk a écrit :

> Playing with WT menus here and found that in the right click menu of
> Displayed Data under Statistics->Log window the second item from below
> is spelled "DXCC coutries". Letter "n" is missing - Hopefully can be
> fixed before WPX!!!

Fixed in my dvpt trunk. Actually, I like this sort of bugs ;-)

> Good luck to all in WPX and I will be participating in serious M/2
> effort from OH1RY station in EA8 as AN8A.  Using WinTest of course!

Have fun !

PS : FYI, two members of the WT team, Herve F5HRY and Marc F1HAR, will
take part in the contest in SOSB categories as TM4W(15 m) and TM1W (20 m).

PS2 : Olivier and Ben => I also fixed the wtLanguage files on the CVS
for the next release.