[WT-support] WT 3.10.0

Dave Zeph zephd at indy.rr.com
Thu Mar 22 22:47:20 CET 2007

You need to read the parts about SEGMENTS, and MARKERS carefully.

Also decide whether you want to display the QSO NUMBER or not.

One thing that came to mind when I looked at the Display with QSO NUMBER
turned off is that the two choices on COLUMN ALIGNMENTS are:

1) Centered
2) Left Aligned

Take a look at the display and tell me if what's missing is a RIGHT
ALIGNMENT option???  I would use RIGHT ALIGNED if it were available.

Another case of FROG brain and GERMAN/IRISH brains working out-of-phase!!!
But seriously, tell me what you think.

---- Dave