[WT-support] Notes after RDXC

Matthias Jelen Matthias.Jelen at gmx.de
Thu Mar 22 22:25:28 CET 2007

Hi Olivier & Laurent,

last weekend we used WinTest in Russian DX Contest as HB0/DK4YJ.
As usual, WinTest performed very well.

One station used my IC-765, connected via a USB interface.
All radio control issues with mode switching, the narrow cw filters and
setting up split are gone! Thank you again for the efforts you put into
this one!

The other station used a TS-870 together with a microham keying interface
(WinKey). From time to time, after using the paddle, we weren´t able to
send CW messages with the F-buttons. After pressing ESC, everything worked
well for some time until it happened again. Did anyone else notice
this?

73s,

Matthias, DK4YJ