[WT-support] Speed in secund rig

José Nunes CT1BOH ct1boh at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 12:34:42 CET 2007

It would be a good option to be able to set up different CW speeds according
to the radio.
Make sure that request is in the reques/development site and wait to the
development according to the interest/priorities.

A work around can be used, using the ---- and then ++++ keys and setting up
the scenarios key

If CW speed is 40 wpm and you call a mult on the secondary radio using the
scenarios, set up secondary radio for F4=---CALL+++ and F2=---report+++

this way the speed goes down to a confortable level to the S&P radio.

73
José Nunes
CONTEST CT1BOH - http://www.qsl.net/ct1boh