[WT-support] Re: Support Digest, Vol 31, Issue 24

Toni Lindén oh2ua at oh2u.com
Mon Mar 19 08:31:29 CET 2007

José were you working actually with radios or tested it only with software?
Were you using EZMaster? I was using microHam MK2R+, so I don´t know if
EZMaster is working OK. (If this is SO2R device related problem...)

I think that the signs in 2nd radio Window were showing TX correctly, but TX
was not actually swiched to 2nd radio after $TR1.

Alternate (dual band) CQ works very well, but some other messages
I´m willing to send, are played in wrong radio. So as an example the problem
appers if I have scenario like:
INS: $R2R2 $INSERT $R1R1 $TR2 $MSG1 $R1R2

Other swiching etc works just fine, only problem with $TR message.

73 de Toni, OH2UA