[WT-support] Registration v2 to v3

EA3QP - Eugeni ea3qp at telefonica.net
Sun Mar 18 17:23:34 CET 2007

Hello List,

we're setting up the station for WPX, We'd like to configure the station
with 3 computers (2 laptops for Run and Mult) and the last one (Old-
Desktop computer) connected to Radio Cluster.

The desktop computer always lives in the contest site 100km from where
I'm writing this message, so I can not access to it till friday, this
desktop has installed a win-test version 2, so I've 2 questions:

1) Can I use this computer with DX-telnet, and share the cluster thorugh
the WT network, without Win-test 3 installed.
2) If the answer to 1) is NO. I've, here at home, the Computer Code for
version 2 for this desktop, Can I use this computer code to ask for
validation code for version 3  (so is the same), in order to install WT
the next friday just before the contest?.

Thanks
Eugeni EA3QP

EA3IN  - EA3QP => ED3SSB