[WT-support] Registration...

Paul Cassel paul at ve3sy.com
Fri Mar 16 13:58:13 CET 2007

Hi Larry

More on registration

First thanks for a great program Larry - the following suggestions should reduce any confusion for new owners during the
registration process.  Feedback from other new owners would no doubt also be appreciated

When the registration key is initially entered, it would be helpful to people activating WT for the first time if they were provide
an ACCEPTED or INVALID key status.   Also, upon successful registration you should inform the new user that to access full
registered features they need to restart WT.

Finally, when selecting HELP, WT should show the status of registration.   Currently a new owner is really never sure and may be
apprehensive starting into a contest.

The above suggestions will provide a new owner a warmer feeling towards WT.

73
Paul VE3SY