[WT-support] Packet via telnet question

Jeff Embry (K3OQ) jeffrey.embry at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 02:59:34 CET 2007

Getting ready for my 1st contest (The Russian DX Contest) using Win-test
and have all configured to my liking using a dummy log for the moment
with the exception of using packet by telnet.  for some reason I am
unable to connect to my normal telnet cluster (w3lpl.net) and am unable
to find the setting in the confiurgation for these.  Using telnet
normally outside of the logging program works well.

Any hints or guidance?

--
Jeff Embry, K3OQ
FM19je

No trees were harmed in the sending of this message, however a large