[WT-support] Commonwealth contest

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Mon Mar 12 13:45:18 CET 2007

Hi Ed

Ed - G3SQX/GW3SQX a écrit :

> Used Win-test in the Commonwealth Contest (BERU) last weekend.  All OK
> (thanks), but one small problem -- when ZS3/G3LZQ was logged, it showed
> as a G-station, not as a ZS3 station.  With Win-test in other contests,
> the country is correct for this call.

Tnx for your report.

ZS3 prefix was missing in the CTY_CMW.DAT file !

It is now updated and available in our repository :

http://download.win-test.com/files/country/CTY_CMW.DAT

Just download this new release of the file in your WT directory, and
reopen your log. If all goes well, ZS3/G3LZQ will be credited with the
correct points and the mult status.

Sri for inconvenience.