[WT-support] MMTTY

Gerard Jendraszkiewicz jend at midway.uchicago.edu
Mon Mar 5 15:44:31 CET 2007

Hello Kenth,

I did find a solution to the problem..... I changed users in XP to my
XYL account, then ran WT with MMTTY, everything was OK !!!
I then changed back to my user and same problem, I then created new
account for myself and erased old account, all is working now OK ! I
think it was some error in XP registry.
Thanks again for the help !

73, Jerry, KE9I