[WT-support] multi multi wiring pc

Olivier F5MZN olecam at f5mzn.org
Tue Jun 19 06:44:27 CEST 2007

Jorge Taboada wrote:
> hello.
>
> I would like to know if I can wiring 2 pcs by USB port, for a multi
> operation with the wintest and what more need I to configured in the
> program.

To interconnect 2 (or more) computers, you can either:

  - use the COM ports
  - use an Ethernet network

In other words, don't expect to wire two PCs using any sort of USB
cable. It can work *only* if the cable emulate an Ethernet Port on both
ends.

Most of the modern computers have build-in RJ45 Ethernet ports, which is
the better way to connect two (or more) WT computers each together.

Olivier / f5mzn