[WT-support] Database files once again

Juha Rantanen oh6xx at sral.fi
Tue Jul 31 18:50:25 CEST 2007

Hi all,

Could someone explain me once again how these different database files
work. I have read the documentation and the mailing list archives but
still can't figure it out.

Last weekend I was at OH0Z in IOTA contest. There I wanted to use the
exchange guessing provided by the IOTA.dtb file. I downloaded IOTA.dtb
from download.win-test.com and put that one in the Win-Test directory.
So far so good I was seeing the IOTA numbers for the stations that were
in the IOTA.dtb file. But the problem was that Win-Test didn't load the
master.scp which I wanted to use for the other than IOTA island
stations. How can I load both the master.scp and the IOTA.dtb at the
same time so that I can get information from both of them?

Juha OH6XX