[WT-support] Modifying standard messages

Zoli Pitman HA1AG ha1ag at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 29 22:34:05 CEST 2007

Hi agn,

> Please verify that you have this file:
> C:\WINDOWS\System32\msflxgrd.ocx
>
> BTW, I just realized that the library will be copied in that directory
> even if the system32 folder is located somewhere else
> (D:\WINDOWS\System32\, for exemple). This is a bug! If you have Windows
> installed somewhere else, please move "msflxgrd.ocx" by hand, and tell
> me if it then works better.
>
> Hi agn,
>
> It is there in C:\WINDOWS\System32. 244 416 bytes, dated 11.06.2005

Mine is 244.232 bytes. Maybe another application in your computer
already installed the same library but with a different version?

Can you try the following actions:

- download and copy "msflexgrd.ocx" from
http://download.win-test.com/lib/msflxgrd.ocx and copy it into the
Win-Test directory (probably "C:\Program Files\Win-Test")

- run the command line:
    regsvr32 "C:\Program Files\Win-Test\msflxgrd.ocx"

- try again Win-Test

Please tell me if it works better that way.

Oliver, it works fine after registering the DLL. It produces the two-column table of CW messages.

73, zoli ha1ag