[WT-support] Modifying standard messages

Zoli Pitman HA1AG ha1ag at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 29 16:09:38 CEST 2007

> Now for some reason I can not modify the standard CW messages.
>
> When I go to Options/CW/Modify standard messages and then under Messages
> sheet, that is totally empty.
>
> Modify Additional Messages however works OK.
>
> Might I mix up something here?

You probably miss a windows library which is mandatory since ver 3.12.0.
This library is available in the full package only: please download and
install it.

Olivier / f5mzn

Oliver, I just did a full install of 3.14 on a PC which had not seen Win-Test before and I got the same error. I assume the install kit lacks it too.

73, zoli ha1ag