[WT-support] MK2R+ SSB messages - problem solved

f6ify f6ify at free.fr
Sat Jul 28 07:29:10 CEST 2007

Tõnno Vähk a écrit :
> wait guys:)
>
> Can you please give exact settings for the Router and WT to have DVK messages playback and recording working with WT, MK2R+, ICOM756 PROIII.
>
> 73
> tonno
> es5tv

Hi Tonno,

    I will send you, off-list, some snapshots of my Wintest config
window  and my Microham router configuration.
Take care of the microphone preamplifier  (there is three to set)  in
the MK2R+ depending your microphone - see page 60 of the Microham
documentation.

73 Philippe - F6IFY
PS: Where the preset are saved, it will be easier to send the preset
file (if it exists)