[WT-support] Modifying standard messages

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Wed Jul 25 23:23:56 CEST 2007

Pekka,

I had the same trouble during beta testing.  You must have tried "updating"
from 3.11 or earlier, so a new library is missing.  Updating should work OK
once you have done a full install of 3.12 or later.

So, instead of running
http://download.win-test.com/wt-3.14.0-update.exe(updater), run
http://download.win-test.com/wt-3.14.0.exe (full reinstall), and the blank
messages screen will go away.

That will get you the missing library.

Try the new text command "MSGS" or "MESSAGES" to quickly bring up the
Standard Messages window without having to use the mouse.