[WT-support] IOTA category and overlay

Tõnno Vähk Tonno.Vahk at gildbankers.com
Wed Jul 25 22:55:22 CEST 2007

:) first I don't know what IIRC is, there are do many of those abbreviations around:)

anyway, I have just installed the 3.14.0 and as I told I selected M/S and DXpedition in setup - is this correct?

And I see F2 message as RST and SERIAL. Should it play the IOTA number also?? This is actually $ZONE? Should $ZONE be automatically included (written) in F2 or $SERIAL should include also IOTA number - I don't remember this logic any more!?

tonno