[WT-support] DX Cluster with AGWPE

Paolo Emanuelli in3vvk at yahoo.it
Wed Jul 18 21:50:43 CEST 2007

Hello everybody I have a question concerning WT DXCluster.

Normally I use the IZ4AFW Interface togheter AGWPE to obtain the DX spot via
AX25 mode.
It work good with Logger32, N1MM, Writelog etc but no with WIN-TEST.

When I connect  WTDXTelnet I can see the spot dx etc in WTDXTelnet window
but them no pass trough WinTest DX Cluster monitor.
Instead If I connect via Internet  no problem.

I can see  the spot in WTDXTelnet window when it was connect via internet,
are with good vertical layout but when I received via AX25 the spot are
displayed in diagonal.

Anybody have Idea ?

I think the problem is about a bug on  WTDXTelnet software, because with
other telnet software the spots are displayed correctly.

73 de IN3VVK

mail to in3vvk at alice.it