[WT-support] R: Version 3.13.0 IOTA Contest Bug

Francesco Giacoia iz7auh.frank at alice.it
Wed Jul 25 10:04:14 CEST 2007

Hi Friends,
I confirm this but, I try now...
Example:

10MT CW IT9XXX [SPACE_BAR] 599 001 599 004 [SPACE_BAR] EU025 [ENTER]

NOW QSY 21MT CW

21MT CW IT9XXX [SPACE_BAR] 599 001 599 BLANK 59900 <- into IOTA REF. FELD

If you try to cancel on Ref. Nr. Field it's impossible [11111], if you try
to insert a IOTA nr. And press enter the Wintest Understand the IOTA ref.
and display [?]

Very strange bug...

For IOTA Contest I prefer a Win-test 3.12.0 :-) It's very important a stable
version on a disperse island.... hihihi

See all during a IOTA Contest from EU-144 as IC8DI

73 de IZ7AUH Frank