[WT-support] needed feature

Rick Dougherty NQ4I nq4i at contesting.com
Tue Jul 24 11:42:25 CEST 2007

Hi Guys...we are really enjoying win-test and as power users ( with over 16 computers linked with win-test) , there is a feature that would be nice.....drop down identifiable band limits...in other words..we all have band plans and upper and lower freq's...could we be able to construct in a set up screen or drop down menu a method to have in a bold color for the band edges...we find when tuning using the band plan scrolling that its very easy to tune the radio outside the frequencies we are authorized...so as an example I would define on 40m  cw 7.000 as the lower limit or on ssb 7.125 as the lower limit and 7.300 as the upper limit...this make any sense?

Thanks to Oliver and Larry for the Best Contest software in the past 20 years!!

de Rick NQ4I