[WT-support] WT 3.13.0 is out

Chris Libowitzky, oe3li c.libowitzky at kabsi.at
Tue Jul 24 01:55:40 CEST 2007

Dear Oliver,
Re: WT 3.13.0
1 Still NO correct Evaluation - Distance in accordance with IARU-Reg.1 C5
(Spec. setting QSOs with own WWLocator to 1 point is NOT enough!
2. OE1EMS, Braco's suggestion - IARU-Reg.1 recommended Mode-numbers in
EDI-(REG1TEST)-File NOT implemented.
   Should VHF-Contesters really use V 3.13.0 in comming IARU-VHF Test Sept.
1st/2nd, 2007??
73, Chris Libowitzky, OE3LI (ready to unsubscribe)