[WT-support] Network setup

EA4TX - Pablo ea4tx at ea4tx.com
Mon Jul 23 20:00:30 CEST 2007

Frank,

Check on both computer the Broadcast address:
	WT -> Options -> Configure interface -> Ethernet

Verify your IP address on both computers and enter the same broadcast
address on both computers.

Example:
	STN1 IP = 192.168.0.10
	STN2 IP = 192.168.0.11

For those IP address the Broadcast IP should be:
	192.168.0.255

If you use different IP, let me know in private email (ea4tx at ea4tx.com) and
I'll replay with the correct Broadcast.

Regards, Pablo - EA4TX