[WT-support] NAQP ... message F2 F3 ...??

PO box640 at sympatico.ca
Sat Jul 21 14:09:24 CEST 2007

HI Bob,

GEN . I meant general  or INITIAL  contest file set up.

The Contest file set up page . has a NAME field and  Exchange Field . but
nothing  works with the default F2 F3 INITIAL key macro  $MYNAME and $STATE
.

Hope there is a FIX .

.in the mean time I know how to bypass and change the F2 and F3 key TNX

73' Phil VE2FU

  _____