[WT-support] PACKET CLUSTER USING KAM PLUS

Miguel Teixeira ct3ia77 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 21:17:26 CEST 2007

Hi Filipe,

Which operating system are you working with? Windows XP ou other?

We've had some setup workarounds for the KAM Plus using windows XP, which
made us create an hyperterminal file to be used before entering the WT. The
HT file will be used to "sync" your KAM with your computer, you should at
least leave the KAM in terminal mode.

Best regards,

Miguel Teixeira - CT3IA
Madeira Team - CQ9K, CT9M, CQ9S, CT9D