[WT-support] Summary Window includes DUPES?

Pablo - EA4TX ea4tx at ea4tx.com
Wed Jul 18 10:34:48 CEST 2007

Hi,

We were running WT-HQ release version during last IARU Contest, and I was
surprised because the summary window (Alt-S) includes all DUPE QSO's. As we
were running as HQ (Mixed mode = SSB + CW), the summary window displays:

 BAND   SSB    CW ITU  HQ  POINTS   AVG
TOTAL
        TOTAL SCORE : xx xxx xxx

So there is not a column as DUPE (available on CW or SSB modes)

The problem is that the column: SSB or CW, should display the QSO's without
DUPES, and in this Mixed mode, each column display QSO+DUPES.

I have tested it on the standard WT release (3.11.0) and the problem is the
same, when at configuration it's selected: "MIXED" mode (instead CW, SSB,
etc) the summary includes all DUPE QSO's

What I'm doing wrong? Or is it a bug?

Regards, Pablo - EA4TX