[WT-support] IARU Exchange Guessing - major fault

Zoli Pitman HA1AG ha1ag at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 14 17:41:09 CEST 2007

Hi,

I have updated the files except the ones with the HQ. However WT suggests all Asian Russians to be zone 30 and EU Russians 29. While some oblast fall into more than 1 ITU zones the majority is obvious.  I would like to have it corrected, with the addition that where the ITU zone can not be unambiguously identified, WT should leave the field empty (but never suggest an uncorrect zone)

73, zoli ha1ag

btw, wt 3.11 here