[WT-support] IARU Exchange Guessing

EA4TX - Pablo ea4tx at ea4tx.com
Sat Jul 14 09:21:10 CEST 2007

Hi,

I have followed the guide (ITU.DTB + HQ2007.DTB = ITU.DTB) and "Update
Database" at the menu, but it seems it's not working or I have lost some
step.

I enter a HQ callsign as TM0HQ (or any on the HQ2007.DTB list), press
Spacebar and the Exchange field = 27, instead REF (HQ name). Tested with
other HQ callsigns, only ITU zone is displayed at the Exchange field.

Where could be my fault?

Pablo - EA4TX