[WT-support] Bug Report, WT 3.11, 3.12: Ctrl-K doesn't update $LOGGEDCALL

Robert A. Wilson n6tv at arrl.net
Fri Jul 13 10:23:13 CEST 2007

Steps to reproduce:

   1. Run WT Version 3.11 or 3.12 (maybe other versions too, but I don't
   think version 3.5 had this problem)
   2. IARU contest (and others)
   3. CW mode
   4. In the logged callsign, enter DL2GG/YV5
   5. Press left-arrow key 4 times, so that the cursor is to the left of
   the slash (/)
   6. Press Ctrl-K to remove the "/YV5".  Call window now displays DL2GG
   7. Press INS
   8. Bug:  WT sends "DL2GG/YV5 5NN ..." instead of "DL2GG 5NN"

I seems that the $LOGGEDCALL variable isn't being updated when you use
Ctrl-K to edit the callsign field.  If you use the backspace key,
$LOGGEDCALL is updated OK.