[WT-support] Some small suggestions

G3SXW g3sxw at btinternet.com
Thu Jul 12 16:48:57 CEST 2007

Dear Win-Test,
As a long-term CT-user, I used WT in the heat of battle for the first time during my recent OY/G3SXW operation (1,500 CW QSOs in the weekend), using HF DXpedition mode. The program is REALLY impressive. It works superbly well.

I have some really minor suggestions:

- dupes have been added as a column in the Summary table. That's good. But now the QSO numbers in the mode columns should be net of dupes. Then the total of QSOs plus Dupes will equal the gross QSO number. This would enhance CT compatibility.

- dupes in the Check Partial window are in pale red and in italics. It would be more readable in non-italic bold red.

- how do I get a report of QSOs per DXCC Country and by Continent?

Many thanks. We look forward to using WT in CQWWCW, M/M.
73 de Roger/G3SXW.