[WT-support] ARRL Field Day

Paul Cassel paul at ve3sy.com
Wed Jul 11 19:20:38 CEST 2007

I have heard nothing from the WinTest guys regarding ARRL Sections not being
properly recognized.   Has this or will this be addressed for next June?

BTW the sections used for ARRL Sweepstakes use the full ARRL Sections which
appears to be complete so possibly the ARRL FD is just referencing the
incorrect data?

Paul VE3SY