[WT-support] an error on 3.12.0

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Sun Jul 8 23:05:03 CEST 2007

Hi Ozer

ta2rc at ta2rc.com a écrit :

> Installed 3.12.0 and worked a demo for IOTA contest.
> Normally, F5 keys calls "his call-logged call".But not any interval
> between dots and dashs.
> When I logged TA2K and pressed F5 key,wintest calls K2K(example).
> Any error or my mistake?

The reduced PTT hold time modification introduced a side-effect in the
internal CW generator :-(

Investigations are in progress.

In the meantime, you can add a space after the $LOGGED variable to get a
normal CW generation. It is *only* useful is $LOGGED is the last
variable of the message, and no other character is entered after it in
the message (which is the case of the default F5 message).

Sorry for inconvenience and tnx for your valuable report.