[WT-support] Supporting other contest

Jeffrey Embry jeffrey.embry at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 14:52:39 CEST 2007

Rob and all,

I would like to see WinTest support the ARCI QRP sprints and contests.
 The exchange is basically the same, and it could cover most of the
QRP events sponsored by many of the QRP clubs.

I really enjoy using WinTest...but usually fall back on N3FJP's ARCI
log for the QRP events.

Jeff Embry, K3OQ
FM19je
ARCI #11643, FPQRP #-696,
QRP-L # 67, NAQCC #25, ARS #1733
AMSAT LM-2263

No trees were harmed in the sending of this message, however a large