[WT-support] Support Digest, Vol 35, Issue 3

Ron Fraser ron at gm0ntl50.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Jul 2 13:31:15 CEST 2007

Hi guys

--
>Olivier / f5mzn

In view of previous correspondence re WT & RTTY,  I would recommend you
have a look at RTCL by JK1IQK. This contest logger has a large database of
current
smaller  single country RTTY contests and gives you the opportunity to set
up your
own RTTY macros. I have used this successfully following the lack of
interest in RTTY from WT.

The only slight disadvantage is that the HELP files are all in Japanese
but a fairly good Google translation is available.

WT is an excellent programme which I hope in the future will evolve further
into digital mode
contesting to help satisy the increasing number of WT users with an interest
in digi mode contests.

73,
Ron  / GM0NTL