[WT-support] UBA DX Contest support

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Wed Jan 31 01:01:47 CET 2007

Hi Ben

Bernard Backaert a écrit :

>>I guess you want a wnd with provinces displayed for all bands ? If so,
>>use the "all bands" options in the contextual menu of the provinces wnd
>>(Alt-Z).
>
> I can't find a provinces wnd and Alt-Z is grey  (Worked zones)
> Worked DXCC Alt-M is actif.
>
> What I'm missing ?

Oops ! The provinces wnd (Alt-Z) is only available for non-ON stations
for this contest, which makes sense, as only the DXCC countries are
considered as mults for scoring purpose on the ON-side ! And displaying
the provinces for the ON-side is irrelevant.

[FR] Répondre correctement aux mails : http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/TOFU
[EN] Of proper quoting : http://web.presby.edu/~nnqadmin/nnq/nquote.html
[DE] Wie zitiere ich : http://learn.to/quote/
[DU] Hoe te quoten : http://www.briachons.org/art/quote/