Vedr. [WT-support] RV: ESM mode

Øystein Eikedalen la6yea at yahoo.no
Tue Jan 30 08:08:37 CET 2007

Surely agree with CX6VM. I love this software, but the ESM logging feature supported by N1MM (and perhaps writelog as well) is really something wintest MUST HAVE.
  Please guys, this is very important. After working some 1500 qsos in the cqww 160m this weekend with LN3Z, I hungered for ESM logging. Just finding the "insert" and "+" takes focus of whats important. "Space" and "enter" in much easier.
  Can this be done before the ARRL contest ?
  73 Paul LA6YEA