[WT-support] ea9lz

Simon Pearson simon at attenuate.org
Tue Jan 30 00:26:55 CET 2007

On Mon, Jan 29, 2007 at 22:27 +0000, G3SJJ wrote:
> Simon, sometimes an acknowledgment that the message has been received is
> all that is required.
>
> Being ignored is also annoying as I have found out in the past here.

If you (a) received your own mail back, with the "[WT-support]" subject
prefix and/or (b) check the web-based archives, the URL for which is at
the bottom of each and every message sent to the list, then you can be
sure that your mail has been received and distributed to all subscribers
on the list.

As I'm sure you appreciate Win-Test can be quite a difficult product to
support with isolated cases as the number of combinations of hardware
is a very high figure.

Cheers,
--
Simon Pearson, M0CLW