R: R: [WT-support] Win-Test and WinKey (v4) problems

Ulrich Hilsinger dh0ghu at dh0ghu.de
Mon Jan 29 23:28:57 CET 2007

Hello,

unfortunately, here, this hint doesn't work.

I played again around a bit with this problem this evening, what I found
is that the problem is correlated with the transmission of spaces.
As soon as a space appears in the text definition, the transmission is
aborted. Reason unknown. I'll try to get a more recent version of winkey
(e.g. an up-to-date PIC) through our local WinKey dealer, to verify if
it is only an issue due to the old version of WinKey used here...

73
Ulrich dh0ghu