R: R: [WT-support] Win-Test and WinKey (v4) problems

ik2ncj ik2ncj at fastwebnet.it
Mon Jan 29 22:57:43 CET 2007

My scenario:

WinTest: 3.8.0
Hardware: EZMaster handled directly by WinTest on USB with WinKey ON (chip
WinKey in EZM: 10). WinKey setting from WT: Independent speed between pot
and computer Scenario WinTest: SO1R / Multi-Op

Problems encountered:
Memories messages not sent completely. I.e. F1=CALL CALL TEST transmits on
ly CALL CALL or F2=RST + ZONE only RST sent.

Solution
Disabile option'Independent speed between pot and computer' on WT

Sending CW without WinKey using an EZmaster virtual serial port
transmissions is not fluent (same problem encountered on 1A4A with WT
version for DX-pedition).
If you set the parallel port the problem disappear

Same scenario with N1MM for example, CW is perfect.

Request:
When you press ALT-K is possible to keep the PTT ON till you re-press ALT-K?
If you are not too fast in typing PTT continuously is ON and OFF, ON and OFF
very dangerous for relays!

TNX