[WT-support] Linux and Win-test.

Olivier F5MZN olecam at f5mzn.org
Mon Jan 29 00:01:12 CET 2007

David Quental wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> name is David, call CT1DRB and qth near Lisbon.
>
> Because my club got Win-Test I receive msgs from this mailling-list, so
> I must say that pgr all time worked just fine, specially during IOTA
> last year.
>
> At my side I am a linux fan :) , but for my sadness in linux there is a
> big lack concerning software like Win-Test, so, is there anybody working
> with Win-Test under linux????

Hi David,

Win-Test does work under linux using Wine. As far as I know, everything
is working OK but the interfaces with radio, CW, etc.

It is not planned to provide a Linux (or MacOS) version is the near
future. TBH, most of the GUI is based on the Microsoft Fundation Classes
(MFC) which are (not yet?) not available on other OS.

Olivier / f5mzn