[WT-support] Dividing band data?

Rudolf Schwenger Rudolf.Schwenger at t-online.de
Fri Jan 26 10:44:55 CET 2007

Hi Juha,

why shouldn't that work. If done that for years with ICOM radios and with a
combination of the IC-781 and the control box for my SAMS High Power
matchbox by HB9KOF, which needs the qrg info of the TRX for its automatic
adjustment of L and C. I'm presently also using it with my IC-7800 in
combination with said match box controller. No problem whatsoever. I
wouldn't see any reason, why the YEASU-Radios couldn't do that as well.

What I don't know, however, is the problem that one of your computers should
"see" the qrg of the main RX and the other one of the sub-RX. Check with the
FT-1000 manual to see how this can be accomplished.

See you in the contest!

vy 73 de Rudy, DJ3WE