[WT-support] IC-765 Radio Control

Matthias Jelen Matthias.Jelen at gmx.de
Wed Jan 24 19:39:28 CET 2007

Hello,

after WWDX CW I reported the following:

1. When using WT together with IC-765, hitting ALT-F4 to return to the
RUN-frequency after working a multi places the radio back on the run
frequency as desired, but also changes the filter bandwith to 2.4 kHz.
This only happens with ALT-F4. Changing the frequeny by clicking on a
call in the bandmap works ok.

I tested again today with v. 3.8, but the problem still exists.

I got the impression that with every Alt-F4 frequency *and* mode are
sent to the transceiver. This is great for mixed - mode contests. But CW
(2.7 kHz) and CW-N (500 Hz) seem to be different modes for the 765.
Maybee you could omit the mode information, at least in single mode
contests?

Thanks a lot & hope to meet you on 160,

73s, Matthias, DK4YJ