[WT-support] Grab spots

sq6ms sq6ms at o2.pl
Tue Jan 23 17:14:41 CET 2007

Hi
I`m new user of win test so maybe i make some mistakes in the setup.
Is it posiblle to select and grab selected spot from dx cluster announcment window using keyboard?Now i use combination of ctrl+up arrow ctrl+down arrow to grab spots from band map window but without CAT i can`t move to another spot without working previous....any solution?
Maybe it`s not posiblle but i think that it might be useful instead of use mouse for this...

vy73 de Maciek ... --.- -.... -- ...