[WT-support] UDP problem

EA4TX - Pablo ea4tx at ea4tx.com
Sun Jan 21 23:28:33 CET 2007

Slaw,

I'm sure you have some program listening on those sockets ports.. or
something that doen't allow to use it as a "ANTI-VIRUS" program.

If you have an anti-virus, try to disabled it, just for testing purpose....
ANd try again WT & wtDxTelnet.

Maybe your anti-virus has been updated in the last 2 weeks, and now the new
version generates this problem....

Just a idea....

Pablo - EA4TX