[WT-support] UDP problem

EA4TX - Pablo ea4tx at ea4tx.com
Sun Jan 21 23:13:24 CET 2007

Hi Slaw,

This is a Socker Error (10013) and it means an attempt was made to access a
socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions. But this is not the
cause, sure! Another possible reason for this error is that when the bind
function is called, another application, service, or kernel mode driver is
bound to the same address with exclusive access. Another program listening
in exclusice mode in the same 9871 port ????

Try to change the port in both modules: WT and wtDxTelnet, i.e. 9872 or
so...

I suggest you to use the Broadcast port as 192.168.1.255 in both modules
also.

Regards, Pablo - EA4TX