[WT-support] Speed increments in F keys...and microkeyer

PO box640 at sympatico.ca
Sun Jan 21 17:54:04 CET 2007

HI  .All

I was following the talk on  problems with microkeyer handling etc.

I had version 3.70  . I could use the F keys with speed up ++ and down and
also use my microkeyer with its own speed without to much effect. a tounch
on the paddle would stop the F key message . and an ESC would return every
thing to normal . I also have a second keyboard hook to the microkeyer.

Now with version 3.8  ++and - has no effect in memory as soon as it sees
these the pot setting on the microkeyer set's  the speed change in the F Key
.not really what I was looking for .

I need those addition 5nn repeated 1000 times at 20 or 75wpm is the same
sound why slow it down !

Is my upgrade to 3.8 the problem ?

Thanks Phil VE2FU