Antwort: Re: [WT-support] Problem loading Log

Andreas.Lueer at merck.de Andreas.Lueer at merck.de
Fri Jan 19 13:42:57 CET 2007

Hi Laurent,
I installed and registered 3.7.0 and tried the automatic repair, but the
output file contains only 45 QSOs instead of 17.000!
Any other suggestion?
Andy, DJ7IK

             Laurent HAAS -
             F6FVY
             <f6fvy at free.fr>                                            An
             Gesendet von:              support at win-test.com
             support-bounces at w                                       Kopie
             in-test.com
                                                                     Thema
                                        Re: [WT-support] Problem loading
             19.01.2007 12:47           Log

              Bitte antworten
                    an
             support at win-test.
                    com

Hi Andy

Andreas.Lueer at merck.de a écrit :

> I try to load our contest log of 5A7A and get the following error
message:
> (Embedded image moved to file: pic26500.jpg)
> What can I do now?

Use a full version >= 3.7.0

We have included an automatic repair log tool when needed from version
3.7.0.

http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Menu:File_new#Corrupted_Files