[WT-support] Re: Support Digest, Vol 29, Issue 9

EA5BM Juan Luis ea5bm at ono.com
Mon Jan 8 19:25:38 CET 2007

The laptop is an Fujitsu-Siemens, Amilo XA 1526

The windows register feli contains all the keys as per links quoted.
In panel control testing the windows sounds as: Chimes, chord, ding, tada
etc etc depending to open a program, to close sistems, etc runs all OK in
speaker.
Also I can play music, DVD films etc. but nothing when use Wintest or
CTwin...........glubsssss

Thanks in advance for you patience Oliver

Juan Luis, EA5BM