[WT-support] WT and micro KEYER ?

Joerg Tack df7th at gmx.net
Mon Jan 8 16:09:51 CET 2007

Hello Patrick,

we partially did use some CW-Keyers at the XF4DL activation - no micro-keyer but.

The experience with the CW-Keyer was that WT behaved
differently with some functions when using the WinKeyer
contained in the MicroHAM CW-Keyer.

Some CW-messages have been different and I wanted to put this
up in the reflector within an DXpedition experience "topic".

I don't have my notes at hand but one thing I remember:

The "intelligent QSL" feature (== repeating the partner call
in the response msg when it has been modified) did not work.
With Winkey enabled using the MicroHAM CW-Keyer the partner
call was always repeated within the QSL message.

I hope this can be fixed within WT and is not a general problem with WinKey. I don't remember other related issues right now but would need to consult my related notes to be sure.

73, Joe
-DF7TH-

-------- Original-Nachricht --------