[WT-support] DXPed Log problems

HB9DTE hb9dte at uska.ch
Sun Jan 7 11:00:29 CET 2007

Hi Fabio

With 5A7A we had exactly the same problems.

We found out that there where QSO's loged with no callsign and this was
synched to all the stations.
So what you have to do is to have one laptop run parallel all the time and
search the bad QSO and correct it. It should synch now to the others and all
is ok.
In Libya we where using a wireless net and after 25k QSO's the net became
slow because of the up to 8 stations broadcasting... So we started a new log
and it was ok again.

You may consider to make a new log every day or two to avoid the problems.

Gl and hope to work you in the pile.

Vy 73 de Pirmin, HB9DTE